Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for SAP BI/BW Consultant for 2 months’ contract in Saint Charles, MO 63304 (Expenses Paid Project)
Job Description & Requirements:
This is a BW upgrade role – BW 7.0 (EHP1/SP08) to BW 7.4. Ideal candidate has led an upgrade project like this before, in a S/4 HANA environment.
- SAP BW Lead consultant with 8+ Yrs of experience.
- Good exposure to SAP Business Objects Reporting tools and SAP BW Data model design and Implementation.
- At least three full lifecycles of SAP BW implementation experience.
- Experience with S/4 HANA strongly preferred
- Excellent Understanding of integration to ECC
- Hands on Experience in Web intelligence and Universe designer tools of BOBJ.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP BW Data Architecture.
- Good understanding of the Security models within BW/BI including data level security.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Communication skills, be able to comprehend Business language well and articulate/present solutions to business team.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.