Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for SAP BASIS Migration Lead for 12 months’ contract in Richardson, TX 75082 (Remote)
Job Description & Requirements:
- The SAP Basis Migrations Lead is responsible for the SAP software installation, upgrade, applying Support Packages, installation of add-on software components, SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring.
- Well versed with SAP products with installation, migration (OS/DB) across data centres.
- Configures and installs SAP Basis components, provides post implementation support, documentation creation and maintenance.
- Installs and maintains systems according to SAP architecture specifications.
- Ensures the SAP methodology for all SAP infrastructures is followed.
- Implements network standards and procedures as they relate to SAP systems.
- Assesses impact of new SAP releases to current system landscape environments, designs solution and assists production support teams in deploying the solution.
- Architects and designs infrastructure for SAP systems (networking, storage, high availability, disaster recovery).
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Has 8+ years of hands on experience with SAP Basis Administration
- SAP OS / DB certification required.
- Worked on ECC, SCM, BI/BW, BO, MII, SRM landscapes.
- Possesses strong working experience in supporting SAP installations on Linux and Windows.
- Should be able to work with client teams in the area of Databases, Operating System, Infrastructure, Networking
- A high standard for work ethic and quality is required.
- Must have knowledge of infrastructure process & procedures.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.