SECURITY ANALYST (Threat Hunting & Arcsight Development)
Our large IT Client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communications company.
We are looking for a Application Security Specialist to join the team!
This role covers two specific areas: Threat Hunting & Arcsight Development
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Security Analyst
- Experience with application security for Threat Hunting
- Experience with threat modeling and data flow diagramming
- Experience with security surveillance in Arcsight
- Evaluate application risk using proven methods of threat modeling and data flow diagramming.
- Act as consultant in defining sound solutions related to implementation of application security practices.
- Advise and support analysts, developers and other IT experts in their application security work by providing technical expertise.
- Interpret application security test results (code scanning, application intrusions).
- Follow up on application security issues and inherent and residual risks.
- Evaluate new application security tools and participate in their configuration and deployment.
- Contribute to preparation and improvement of development standards, methods and tools in the application security field.
- Inform and raise employee awareness of standards, methods and tools in application security development.
- Evaluer le risque applicatif en utilisant des methodes eprouvees de modelisation de menace et des diagrammed de flux de donnees.
- Interpret business needs for security surveillance in Arcsight.
- Document and draw up security surveillance rules and content in Arcsight.
- Develop or maintain Arcsight content. Diagnose problems related to data collection.
- Manage and resolve problem situations raised by surveillance team.
- Participate in developing documentation related to Arcsight and UseCases.
- Participate in keeping the content developed up to date.
- Produce ArcSight reports.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.