Senior Analyst – Supply Chain Management
Our Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a Senior Analyst (Supply Chain Management) in Edmonton.
- Senior Analyst will assist the Specialist, Category Management in building cost models through tracking and analyzing value and cost drivers;
- Senior Analyst will provide analytics support for ongoing management for key agreements under SRM.
- Supporting the Specialist, Category Management in their development of sourcing strategies, including, but not limited to:
o Developing RFX packages;
o Compiling and evaluating proposals; and
o Preparing award recommendations;
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced competency in MS Excel and economic modelling.
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or MS Access.
- Oil and Gas experience, midstream.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.