Senior Pipeline Integrity Analyst
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Senior Pipeline Integrity Analyst for a one year contract in Edmonton.
- Ensure that the Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) framework, programs, processes, procedures, work instructions, and job aides are technically compliant with industry regulations and engineering standards.
- Ensure that IMS-09 is aligned with requirements within IMS-01.
- Support the continual improvement of the IMS-09 and PIMS by incorporating new technologies, processes, lessons learned, research and industry best practices.
- Provide technical writing for Pipeline Integrity documents housed in the governance document library (GDL).
- Provide backup support for both enterprise and department management of change.
- Support the development and execution of metrics related to IMS-09 and PIMS that provide valuable insight to Pipeline Integrity Management on current status and interventions required (e.g. Document reviews, MOC completion, assessment findings).
- Support the implementation and communication planning for all changes to IMS-09 and PIMS to ensure effective change implementation and support.
- Ensure documents housed within PIMS meet established quality criteria.
- Support the Event Learning Process (ELP).
- Support execution of the Pipeline Integrity R&D program and processes.
- Ensure that Pipeline Integrity technology roadmaps are current and tracked to closure.
- Development of process models for new and existing processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required;
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in a technical program (e.g. Engineering, Science) or Business from a recognized University. A certificate in technical writing with industry experience will also be considered.
- Minimum two years of related experience (Integrity Management, Management Systems, Audit and Compliance).
- Ability to develop and apply industry best practices.
- Ability to communicate to a wide audience, including employees, all levels of management, industry associations, and regulators.
- Ability to write concise documents and correspondence to various audiences.
- Highly motivated and energetic to pursue the development of strategic plans and to manage the challenges associated with creating PI wide support to for the timely execution of these strategies.
- Ability to define process models for existing processes and to derive and develop process models for new processes.
- Ability to work independently and to identify required tasks and establish priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to plan and execute complex tasks, with limited input and minimal supervision.
- Ability to influence peers.
- Proven ability to initiate and manage change, be innovative, problem solve, and think strategically.
Nice to have Skills/ Qualifications;
- Experience in the Pipeline Industry.
- Business Process Mapping Certificate and/or Experience.
**Preference is for a technical writer or experience in technical writing for work with the Pipeline Integrity Management System
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.