Our Federal client is seeking TWO senior programmer/ analysts (Level 3) to provide application development services to the department’s Applications Development Systems team.
The candidates will support business analysts, business stakeholders and the department’s Applications Development group. The project requires that the candidates use the Agile approach for creation and modification of application software that defines development sprint and specifies the activities, products, verification procedures and completion criteria for each sprint of both new and existing application software.
The successful candidates will clearly demonstrate on their resume that they meet or exceed ALL the following Mandatory Criteria:
- A minimum of 10 years of cumulative experience in the last 12 years working as a Programmer Analyst on Information Technology (IT) projects in IT environment. An IT environment is an environment where the team follow a proper System Development Life Cycle.
- A minimum of 10 years of cumulative experience within the last 12 years working with the developing of Object Oriented (OO) components using Java.
- A minimum of 5 years of cumulative experience within the last 7 years working with the developing of components using Spring, spring MVC and JPA.
- A minimum of 5 years of cumulative experience within the last 7 years developing Java RESTful Web Services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the following: Computer science engineering (computer, science-related or computer system-related engineering) or management information systems from a recognized university or college.
- A reference must be provided for every work experience/ project listed in the resume.
- A valid enhanced reliability security clearance.
- Be available to work in the National Capital Region.