Our client is currently seeking a motivated individual to make a significant contribution to the solutions domain around the use of master data and integration with business applications across the enterprise. The chosen candidate must have a valid Secret security clearance.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary project environment contributing significant IBM InfoSphere MDM Server solution expertise;
- Contribute to MDM standards development and MDM data governance;
- Extend, update the existing components including web service customizations and user interface customizations using MDM specific Java technologies;
- Design and implement additional business rules configurations including PME matching rules, duplicate suspect processing rules, data survivorship rules, business validation rules and security configuration files;
- Design system integration solutions components to integrate the IBM InfoSphere MDM Server solution with business systems and third party reference data sources;
- Participate in performance tuning and optimization of IBM InfoSphere MDM Server environment and solution components;
- Develop and deliver status reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have greater than (>) ten (10) years professional work experience as a Programmer in an IM/IT environment.
- Must have minimum three (3) years hands-on professional work experience as a MDM Solutions Developer on IBM lnfoSphere MDM Server implementation projects which included all the following:
- Implementation of the IBM lnfoSphere MDM Party Organization and Party Individual domains;
- Implementation of a synchronization solution between the MDM Server and business systems containing MDM source data.
- Must have hands-on professional work experience developing with the MDM Workbench.
- Must have hands-on professional work experience customizing and integrating IBM lnfoSphere MDM Web Services
- Must have hands-on professional work experience with the following tasks:
- Configuring the MDM Server Business Rules for the PME Matching criteria,
- Duplicate Suspect processing rules,
- Data Survivorship processing rules and
- MDM security configuration
- Must have minimum 3 years hands-on professional work experience in the deployment, tuning and use of the Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) within the IBM InfoSphere MDM Server
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.