Our manufacturing client, located in Mississauga, ON, is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 2 month contract (with possibility of short term extension), beginning immediately. The Senior Project Manager will be hands-on with the build of project plans pertaining to an Microsoft Dynamics implementation which is already underway.
At the workstream level, the Senior Project Manager will need to define deliverables, WBS and build workstream plans, and integrate the workstream planning data into an overall integrated plan.
The following are the workstreams in scope:
- BI – EDW, Reporting
- Data – Master Data, Data Cleansing, Data Conversion
- Organizational Change Management – Stakeholder Management, Training, Sustainment Strategies and plans
- Implementation – CRP, Mock cutovers, Readiness cutover, Support
- Solution Architecture
- Service Management (includes transition to sustainment)
- Technology Services – Technical Architecture, Infrastructure
- Business – Process Maps, External Documents
- Systems Development
- Quality Assurance
- Previous experience building, maintaining and monitoring large, multi site project plans
- PMP certification mandatory
- Expert knowledge of MS Project
- Expert planning skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, previously demonstrated experience in working with cross functional teams and presenting to senior audiences
- Manufacturing experience an asset
- Delivery of ERP (MS Dynamics) projects an asset
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.