LOCATION: Regina, SK (Head Office)
CONTRACT DURATION: up to one (1) year – with potential to extend the terms
We are looking for a proven Server Administrator to work in the Vmware and Windows Server environment.
You will functionally report to the IT Network Solutions group, however will work on occasion with the PDO to provide research and recommendations on technical solutions.
- Minimum 3 -5 years of directly related IT experience
- Broad understanding of technology and solutions trends in the market and the ability and desire to stay current.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Vmware (Virtural Center, Vsphere)
- Veeam Backup
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- System Center Operations Manager
- Powershell Scripting
- Able to perform in a multi vendor team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The IS Network Solutions team provides third level support, maintenance, and planning, for The Company’s network and server environment, as well as resourcing for ongoing projects supported by their Project Delivery Office (PDO).
The Company is a heavily integrated Vmware environment on an IBM platform with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and Sever 2016. Their network infrastructure is Cisco based and consists of both physical and wireless devices.
The IT Network Solutions team consists of approximately 10 contract resources and operates in a pool concept where contract resources are utilized across varying projects, based on skills and abilities, to provide the most efficient support to the business.