Site Quality Lead
Our Oil & Gas client is seeking a Site Quality Lead in Marystown, NFLD.
- Ensures the Contractor has implemented the Project Quality Management System
- Reports to the Project Team on Progress, Achievements, concerns related to Quality
- Liaise with Contractor Quality Personnel and Certifying Authority to ensure compliance to governing codes and engineering standards.
- Ensures approved work package and Inspection Test Plans are implemented and followed during fabrication.
- Review Quality procedures.
- Inspection Test Plans.
- Quality Control Plan.
- Work Packages.
- Dimensional control procedures.
- Materials Identification and traceability Procedures.
- Monitors Contractors Key Quality Control Processes such as;
- Material Traceability (incoming and fabricated materials).
- Use and Adherence to approved welding procedures.
- Calibration and maintenance and measuring devices.
- Non Destructive Examination (NDE).
- Dimensional Control Processes and procedures.
- Coating application and Inspection processes.
- Conducts/participates in onsite audits.
- Review in in-process quality records to ensure project specifications are being achieved.
- Identifies/Reports non-conformities (and potentials) and monitors contractors progress of mitigation.
- Completes final Equipment walk downs and identifies deficiencies.
- Monitor progress/sign of on Completed Punch List items.
- Identifies/Reports on potential deviations to specifications.
- Review and approve final Manufactures records books.
- Monitors/witnesses in-process testing.
- Reports to the Project Team on Key Performance Indicators.
Must Have Qualifications;
- 15 years direct experience in Fabrication Quality Role.
- 10 years in a lead Quality Management Role.
- Graduate of an Engineering Technology Program (Welding/Mechanical).
- Certified Welding Inspector -Level II.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- ISO 9001Lead Auditor.
- NACE CIP Level I or II.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.