Sr. Full Stack Developer
The Internet development team is responsible for technical design, development and support of all new and existing client website and Intranet applications. The team works closely with our business partners to deliver a superior on-line experience focusing on stability, performance, UXD, and service delivery.
Reporting to the Manager of Internet Development, the Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible to develop industry leading applications that deliver a superior client experience through our evolving digital channels. An ideal candidate will bring strong Java full stack web development experience with an ability to think outside of box.
– Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, and unit test new features on existing applications
– Integrate front-end and back-end systems
– Design and prototype new web applications
– Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
– Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
– Full stack development skills with a flair for creating engaging user experiences
– Strong front end experience; Experience with jQuery, Mobile and responsive web design.
– Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
– Experience with object oriented programming (OOP)
– Database technologies such as JDBC, Oracle, SQL
– JUNIT or other unit testing tools/frameworks/methodologies
– Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements for implementation
– Passionate about performance, security, reliability and scalability,
– Self-starter, Strong communication skills- having the ability to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
– Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level.
– Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
What We’re Looking For
– More than 5 years of recent experience as a Full Stack Developer.
– Experience in Financial Services and /or mutual fund experience is an asset
– Web Content Management experience using the (OWCS) platform
– University Degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science.