Sr. Oracle Webcenter Sites Developer
The Internet development team is responsible for technical design, development and support of all new and existing Client website and Intranet applications. The team works closely with our business partners to deliver a superior on-line experience focusing on stability, performance, UXD, and service delivery.
Reporting to the Manager of Internet Development, the Sr Oracle Webcenter Sites Developer will be responsible for the full cycle development, implementation and production deployment of our web properties that are hosted on Oracle WebCenter Sites(OWCS).
What You Will Do
– Create, maintain, and enhance Internet facing web sites using OWCS
– Integrate to backend systems
– Design and prototype new web applications
– Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers to deliver a superior digital customer experience focusing on stability, performance and service delivery.
– Provide on-going support of existing OWCS implementations
The Expertise Your Bring
– Experience with OWCS 11g/12c (12c preferred)
– Experience with OWCS Java API, and REST services
– Experience with producing and managing OWCS templates, asset modeling, caching strategies, User Segments and personalization
– Familiar with Search Engine Optimization, workflow configurations and web analytics integration within OWCS
– Ensures that the OWCS templates continue to evolve with the needs of the business and identifies opportunities for improvement.
– Experience with Responsive Web design.
– Understanding of Weblogic application server.
– Good understanding of administering OWCS.
– Working knowledge of SOLR Java API
– Experience integrating OWCS with other non-Oracle Systems
– Strong communication, writing and analytical skills with the ability to communicate in both a technical and non-technical environment
What We’re Looking For
– Minimum 3-5 years of recent experience with OWCS
– Experience in Financial Services and/or mutual fund experience is an asset
– University Degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science.