Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Lead, Management on a 12-month assignment in Toronto, ON.
Knowledge & Skills
- 6 + years working in Technical Project Management or Test Data Management
- Knowledge of Mainframe, Open Systems, and related data sources like SQL, DB2, Oracle, Exadata
- 3 + years Experience in Guidewire (CC, PC, CM, BC and Data Hub) Data Model
- Proven track record in providing solutions, presenting alternative plans, reaching a consensus, controlling scope, and identifying impacts of changes
- Strong critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Ability to think on their feet, adapt to changes, and help drive decisions and ownership
- Positive attitude and ability to work with variety of personalities
- Proven experience in resource management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for all audience levels (team members to executives)
- Proven track record in working with large, remote and distributed cross functional teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent areas
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.