Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We are currently hiring for a Sterling Consultant in Nashville, TN for a 6-month contract assignment.
- Strong knowledge and experience of setup and configuration of Sterling File Gateway
- Internal/external communications
- Routes/Templates Strong knowledge and experience with Sterling Integrator BPML Strong knowledge and experience with Lightwells Framework.
- Will work on providing spreadsheet/documentation on details of each migration
- Will work with team to confirm connections with partners (internal/external)
- Update SI with contact information for each connection
- Will assist with internal documentation of migrated processes
About the Ian Martin Group
The Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.