Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Sterling Consultant for a Six Months assignment in Nashville Tennessee.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Niche-Technical, N/A experience We have four (4) efforts to address, in summary: 1. Maddenco – Add 820, 855, and fix 810. 2. Shared Services 820s (AR Remittance), BSRO Vendor EDI, GCR customer EDI. 3. Complete migration of old SI/SFG managed file transfers to the new SI/SFG environment
- Will work on providing spreadsheet/documentation on details of each migration
- Will work with team to confirm connections with partners (internal/external) Update SI with contact information for each connection
- Will assist with internal documentation of migrated process
- Work on general backlog of Sterling-related related optimizations, enhancements, etc. – ~30 on current list.
Strong knowledge and experience of setup and configuration of Sterling File Gateway
- Internal/external communications
- Strong knowledge and experience with Sterling Integrator BPML
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lightwells Framework
Additional Skills: Strong knowledge and experience of setup and configuration of Sterling File Gateway o Communities o Partners o Internal/external communications o Routes/Templates Strong knowledge and experience with Sterling Integrator BPML Strong knowledge and experience with Light wells Framework.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at: