Supply Chain Management Analyst
Our large Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a Supply Chain Management Analyst in Schererville, Indiana. This position supports the execution of service requisitions in support of all U.S. Projects, Departments and Regions. This position is focused on the development of the request for proposals, evaluation, award, and execution of work order contracts. Contributes to the achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and our client’s Health and Safety goals and ensures compliance with Company Policy, Supply Chain Management Protocol and Project Execution Plans.
- Provides intermediate level support to the development and execution of work order contracts by:
- Providing support to all business units in the development and approval of Service Requisitions and associated documentation.
- Administering the Request for Proposal (RFP), commercial analysis, award recommendation and completion of the Work Order Contract.
- Managing and updating Service Requisition and Work Order Contract status tracking e.g., requisition receipt, RFP status, interim approvals, execution, contractor notification, etc.
- Understanding, maintaining and communicating SCM standards and processes, e.g., communicating with Field Project Engineers and Managers, Construction Managers and Contractors to ensure processes are current and correct.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure enterprise accounting standards are met, e.g., Authorities and Spending Limits, audit guidelines/SOX requirements.
- Assisting, directing and training of junior team members to SCM processes and protocol as required.
- Assisting with studies of continuous improvement of the enterprise’s Supply Chain Management processes.
- Related university degree with two to four years of related experience;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Post-secondary Business or Paralegal training an asset.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.