The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a System/Integration Architect III/DevOps Developer
for a 12+ months assignment in Auburn Hills, MI 48326 (Expenses Paid Project)
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Job Description & Requirements:
The DevOps Developer experienced in implementing a broad range of DevOps activities which include creating, updating, testing and deploying automation strategies, release and configuration management and the utilization of cloud-based technologies for the creation of immutable environments. Key expectations of this position include:
- Hands on implementing DevOps toolchain
- Well versed in wide spectrum of tools used in DevOps automation
- Expert in scripting and Configuration Management tools
- Good knowledge on CI/CD process
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience implementing and supporting Deployment Automation solutions
- Expertise in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef Well versed in scripting Python, YAML, Groovy and Shell
- Good knowledge with common deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, uDeploy and TFS
- Familiar with container technologies such as Docker Familiar with binary repository solutions (Nexus, Artifactory)
- Familiar with common test automation tools (selenium, soapUI, Jmeter) and processes
- Familiar with performance testing and security testing tools
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of IT Environment Management
- Familiar with common cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Redhat OpenStack)
- Familiar with test data management and generation processes (data masking, subsetting and test data generation)
- Previous experience maintaining and supporting Database systems
- Familiar with release and deployment best practices for databases
- Familiar with database release management tools (Liquibase, DBMaes)
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.