Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Salesforce Technical Lead for 2 months’ contract in Dallas, Texas 75080 (Expenses Covered)
Job Description & Requirements:
Technical Analyst III, 6-10 years’ experience
- Technical Lead will work on design and implementation of a complex ERP system including integrations between the client application and legacy systems, as well as functional components to the client applications user interface.
- Oversee data migration and quality in conjunction with deployment of a customized version of Salesforce.com using our proprietary toolset and related technologies.
- Qualified individuals should possess both development and design experience in Salesforce.com (APEX, Visual force page, etc.), as well as proven utilization of OOD, database platforms, enterprise integration (EAI) and ETL tools to develop highly scalable applications.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems and IT
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Lead role including experience with design and development of Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
- Knowledge in SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com
- Expertise in Programming skills including creating Flows
- Expertise troubleshooting Mule ESB issues Expertise with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Expertise with Mulesoft API Anypoint platform – CloudHub, Anytime Connectors, Anytime Studio, Connect API, etc.
- Expertise in designing & developing REST API, RAML using Mulesoft cloud platformExpertise with web technologies, REST API, mobile services and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Expertise with EAI design patterns & best practices
- Experience with all aspects of the EAI implementation including – design, configuration, customization, development, integration, testing and support.
- EAI experience must include MuleSoft int
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.