Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Data Management Lead to be part of a digital transformation project for a six months assignment in Auburn Hills, MI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5-10 years of database administration or data analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience in design and development of ETL processes
- 2-3 years of experience in data retention and purging using IBM Infosphere Optim
- 2-3 years of relevant consulting or industry experience (preferably Financial) in Application Modernization.
- Experience with cloud based relational and noSQL databases. Experience working in a fast paced, highly automated environment
- Experience with rebuilding, porting applications to cloud technologies like AWS, Azure. Experience working with DevOps tool set like, GitHub, Jenkins, TeamCity, BitBucket and related tools.
- Experience assessing applications and application architecture Experience analyzing, reverse engineering, and documenting the design of existing databases.
- Experience with software delivery methodologies including, but not limited to, Agile, RUP, or Waterfall
- Fair/good understanding of financial industry domain (e.g., Loan Servicing and Documenting, Account Reconcilement.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.