Our Public Client in Fredericton, NB is looking for a Technical Analyst/Systems Administrator to participate in a one year project. involving an Office 365 Cloud Deployment Project
- Designs and documents in detail all system components, their interfaces, and operational environment.
- Designs data structures and files, subsystems and modules, programs, batch, on line, and production monitoring procedures, testing strategy and systems.
- Documents system designs, concepts and facilities, presents and obtains approval of detailed system design.
- Writes user manual covering manual processes and operational procedures, defines user acceptance testing checklist and obtains user acceptance thereof.
- Identifies and documents system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions etc.
- Initiates hardware/software acquisition, develops conversion plans and parallel operation procedures, estimates resource and cost requirements.
- A completed university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ Years of progressive IM/IT Experience
- 5+ Years of expertise and work experience with Messaging services including Microsoft Exchange and Lync/Skype
- 2+ years of experience supporting mobile device management services like Blackberry Enterprise Server, Knox or Airwatch. For Iphone, Blackberry and Android devices.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management
- 2+ Years Experience with Microsoft Certificate Services
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with Server Management/Monitoring tools – SCOM, SCCM
Nice to Have
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Experience with O365 and related technololgies (DLP, Axure AD, IRM)