Our client is currently seeking a motivated individual to write copy for communications products including web and social media. The chosen candidate must have at least an enhanced reliability clearance.
- Coordinating writing projects including tracking updates on all projects in various stages of development
- Coordinating documents for approval with branch historian and senior management and clearly tracking all approvals prior to publishing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree, in English writing, literature, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- Must clearly demonstrate ability to write for communication projects. Demonstrate
10 years of experience in writing communications products for the general public, including web and social media.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years, managing, coordinating and/or implementing simultaneous communications projects: tracking statuses and providing updates to senior management. Provide details on how you managed simultaneous projects and delivered on time.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years in working with suppliers and clients in a government setting. Includes knowledge of contracting practices.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.