Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Technical Writer for 12-month contract in Victoria, BC
The Technical Writer should have the following qualities and should have at least 5 years of related work experience (candidates with less experience may still be considered):
- Experience documenting technical and user guides in support of application management and use;
- Experience identifying audiences for document and structure the document appropriately;
- Experience interviewing developers, business analysts, project managers and other project resources for input to document scope and organization;
- Experience reviewing project deliverables (documents) for:
- Organization of document, appropriate to subject matter (or complies with standards)
- Tone and level of complexity that is suitable for the audience
- Grammar and punctuation that enhance readability and comprehension
- Experience performing copy edit on project and development documentation, e.g. specifications, reports, plans, briefing notes, and position papers; and
- Experience gaining agreement and signoff of documents from major stakeholders.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.