Our client has a current need for a TIBCO Developer in Calgary.
• Working with the project team to design and implement TIBCO web services
• Provide support for testing
• Provide support for deployment activities
• Provide documentation as required
• Duties as assigned
Job Responsibilities /Description:
• Design and implement TIBCO web services as required by the project
• Perform thorough unit testing. Work with other technical teams on integration testing and debugging
• Provide deployment instructions, mapping, and support documentation for the implemented solutions
• Participate in meeting, reviews, and other discussions as required
Skills – REQUIRED (Mandatory – top 5):
• Extensive and intensive experience in developing TIBCO web services
• Strong SQL skills
• In-depth knowledge of both relational and dimensional data model
• Familiar with the Agile development methodology
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Skills – RECOMMENDED:
• Proficient problem solving skills
• Timely resolution of project and technical issues
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.