Our Calgary client has a current need for TIBCO Developers. The Information Services Branch (ISB) has multiple projects that require TIBCO web services to be developed to support the business objectives of the program. The initial contact will be to March 31, 2018 with an extension to June 30 and possibly beyond.
- Working with the project team to design and implement TIBCO web services.
- Provide support for testing.
- Provide support for deployment activities.
- Provide documentation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement TIBCO web services as required by the project.
- Perform thorough unit testing. Work with other technical teams on integration testing and debugging.
- Provide deployment instructions, mapping, and support documentation for the implemented solutions.
- Participate in meeting, reviews, and other discussions as required.
Mandatory Skills – REQUIRED:
- Extensive and intensive experience in developing TIBCO web services.
- Strong SQL skills.
- In-depth knowledge of both relational and dimensional data model.
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Mandatory Skills – RECOMMENDED:
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- Timely resolution of project and technical issues.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.