Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Non Licensed Shift Manager
Resume Due Date: October 31, 2016 (5:00PM)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
- Pickering Operations to support IOP and Outage work groups.
- Support is required for the IOP/Outage Plan, discovery work and reduce backlog.
- Support Operations and Assistant Operations Managers in Department initiatives.
- Represent the department at station meetings and lead teams to resolve Operations issues.
- Support plans to address Operations WANO and NSRB areas for improvement.
- Provide support to P18 Shift Managers in shifting priorities when plan compliance is at risk.
- Identify and implement improvements to the IOP/Outage scheduling process.
- Perform Self Assessments and Audits to drive continuous improvements.
- Act as a liaison between the shift crews.
- Determine scope, align and prioritize IOP/Outage work to be performed.
- Approve the overall logic for safe and efficient execution of IOP/Outage work.
- Review and mark-up procedures as required.
- Ensure that outage plans and logics are in accordance with Power Reactor Operating Licence and Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Review station performance, logs and SCR’s to assess opportunities for learning.
- Former License in Nuclear facility.
- Extensive knowledge of Pickering 1-4 Operations preferred.