Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contract Coordinators
Resume Due Date: January 25, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Project: Darlington Refurbishment
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington Site, Refurbishment Project Office (RPO)
- Review CWP's to ensure drawings, workplans and all other paperwork is in order
- Ensure that material availability is in a state that no delays occur
- Review Partner resource plans are satisfactory to complete work to schedule and budget
- Review Vendors' training plans and documentation to ensure that their resources are competent, capable and qualified to perform required tasks.
- Requires experience with system installation of electrical, mechanical, structural and communication systems to evaluate drawings and tenders to ensure that specifications are met.
- Requires experience with the above to analyze and evaluate tenders and recommend the one most suitable.
- Requires experience with project scheduling to commit to projects and have them completed within time guidelines.
- Requires experience to coordinate and manage the work of consultants and contractors.
- Requires experience in site inspection, commissioning, contractor installation, and review of in-service systems to assess satisfactory operation.
- Requires experience to become familiar with Nuclear facility safety procedures and practices, including radiation and personal protective equipment.