Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineer
Resume Due Date: February 8, 2017 (5:00 PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Project: Multi-Purpose Storage Buildings / Low Level Storage Buildings
Duration: 1 year
Location: Tiverton, Ontario
Responsible for efficient execution of projects, which includes the following duties:
- Reparation of project documents such as BCS, SOW, RFP, etc.
- Develop and maintain project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Control project costs by reviewing expenditures; administer contractor contracts; oversee contractor performance.
- Administer OPG change control processes; complete associated forms such as PCRAF, PCA, etc.
- Monitor status, manage risks, prepare and update project status reports.
- 10 years’ experience in Project Management, Contract Administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of OPG managed systems and Engineering Change Control (ECC) process.
- Experience in a leadership role, running medium to large full life cycle multi-discipline industrial/construction projects.