We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Design Engineers
Resume Due Date: Friday, June 23, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Project: Projects & Modifications Support – Emergency Power Generators 1 and 2 Replacement and ESW Fire Water
Duration: 2 vacancies for 2 years, 1 vacancy for 1 year (this will be determined by Line at the time of selection)
Location: Oshawa, Ontario (1908 Colonel Sam Drive)
- Prepare engineering documentation, including engineering specifications, procedures, training manuals, operations manuals, and drawings.
- Adhere to specific governance, processes and guidelines used to prepare/revise engineering and project documentation.
- Conduct field work to validate assumptions for ongoing assignments, and to provide technical support/oversight for execution activities.
- Assist in project planning, including preparation of Project Execution Plans, project estimating, Risk Register, Business Case Summary, and other pertinent documents.
- Prepare/revise technical justifications, procedures, training and qualification plans.
- Interface with regulators and stakeholders on technical matters.
- 4 year university degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 or more years of field experience
- Project Management or Project Coordination experience is considered an asset
- ECC Process knowledge, Darlington Refub Experience
- Nuclear Experience
- Design Team Leader Experience