We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Officer, Tooling and Process Oversight
Resume Due Date: April 4, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Project: Retube & Feeder Replacement
Duration: 2 years
Location: Darlington, Refurbishment Project Office (RPO)
- The majority of the work will be centered around Project Management Oversight of JV Tooling Management Organization and other oversight activities applicable to RFR Execution of Darlington Unit 2.
- Additional job responsibilities will include interfacing with OPG stakeholders such as Operations, RP, Maintenance and ensuring JV compliance with contract deliverables.
- All qualifications listed are not mandatory but will be considered an asset;
- Experience overseeing vendors.
- Experience with remote controlled robotic equipment (using SCADA for example).
- Experience in nuclear power plant operation, maintenance, or construction.
- Experience as a project manager.
- Experience as an electrical or I&C technician or engineer.
- Experience with tooling troubleshooting.
- Preference for refurbishment experience (technical education/experience is required but engineering background is not mandatory), project management experience is also preferred.