Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Design Team Leads
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, August 12th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Duration: 2 years
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
- Design Team Lead is proficient in the use of Engineering Change Control processes and procedure and is accountable for the production and delivery of high quality design products as part of the Darlington Refurbishment Project.
- The Design Team Lead is responsible for coordinating and delegating work with a team of Design Engineers to meet safety, quality, schedule and cost commitments as established by the Engineering Section Manager and/or Project.
- The Design Team Lead will:
- Prepare engineering documentation, including engineering specifications, procedures, training manuals, operations manuals, and drawings.
- Adhere to specific governance, processes and guidelines used to prepare/revise engineering and project documentation.
- Conduct field work to validate assumptions for ongoing assignments, and to provide technical support/oversight for execution activities.
- Assist in project planning, including preparation of Project Execution Plans, project estimating, Risk Register, Business Case Summary, and other pertinent documents.
- Prepare/revise technical justifications, procedures, training and qualification plans.
- Interface with regulators and stakeholders on technical matters.
- 4 year university degree in mechanical or civil engineering.
- P.Eng. designation required.
- Experience as a Mechanical or Civil DTL
- Demonstrated experience with Engineering Change Control required
- Nuclear experience required, preferably on the Darlington refurbishment project
- Project Management or Project Coordination experience is considered an asset.