Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Modification Team Leads (MTL)
Resume Due Date: May 2, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 8
Duration: 2 years
Location: Darlington, (Energy Complex “DEC”)
- Modification Team Leads (MTL’s) will fulfill their roles and responsibilities as defined by nuclear and safe storage governance
- MTL’s will provide oversight, monitoring, review and reporting of work required to implement the ESDRs for which they are responsible. The reporting format will be one that is consistent among all MTL’s and may be a quad chart or a project management report. This reporting is to be done monthly.
- MTL’s are accountable for timely identification of scope change (adds/deletes), budget variances, and schedule variances. MTL’s will follow processes as defined in safe storage governance to manage these changes and variances.
- 4 year University Degree in mechanical, electrical, civil, instrumentation and control, chemical, or nuclear engineering.
- P.Eng. designation required.
- 5 or more years of experience “field” of education required.
- Demonstrated experience with Engineering Change Control preferred.
- Nuclear experience preferred.
- Project Management or Project Coordination experience is considered an asset.