Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Environmental Advisor
Resume Due Date: July 11th (5:00PM EST
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Refurbishment Environmental Support
Duration: 20 weeks
Location: Darlington, Ontario (DEC)
- Develop and father refine Nuclear Refurbishment Spill Prevention Strategy. Follow strategy through to execution/implementation
- Perform Environment SATM and HAZMAT reviews
- Develop strategy to improve contractor awareness of environmental due diligence. Implement strategy.
- Assist with Nuclear Refurbishment Environmental Assessment Gap analysis and closure of gaps.
- Other duties as required:
- provide support and advice to Nuclear Refurbishment organization on planning with respect to environmental compliance (e.g. spill prevention, permits required, workplan reviews, environmental management plans)
- assist with Nuclear Refurbishment Environmental Assessment Gap analysis and closure of gaps.
- development of strategies to improve environmental performance for Nuclear Refurbishment long-term
- iSO 14001 (2015) compliance
- Prior experience working in the following groups is a must: OPG Darlington Nuclear Environment Operations Support, OPG Darlington Refurbishment Environment
- Experience working with OPG Darlington Refurbishment and Station organizations is a must