Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Engineer/Officer
Resume Due Date: June 6, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Engineering Programs
Duration: 1 year
Location: Pickering (889 Brock)
- To provide engineering support for the assigned activities in Components and Equipments Surveillance program.
- Minimum Four Year University Degree in Engineering or Science. P.Eng is preferred.
- A period of over 6 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Pipe wall thinning [Flow Accelerated Corrosion (FAC) and Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC)] Engineering program and/or Buried Piping engineering program is an asset;
- Diversified knowledge of components engineering of a power generation facility to provide engineering support;
- Familiarization with components and equipment’s surveillance and material degradation in nuclear power plants;
- Capable of both leading and being part of a team investigating failures;
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities and possess well-developed analytical and communication skills (verbal and written); and
- Ability to effectively interface, build and sustain relationships with other departments and key stakeholders.