Our client is requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer/Officer
Resume due date: July 12th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Project: Projects Design
Duration: 2 years
Location: Pickering (777 Brock)
- Performing the duties of Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to:
- Plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090
- Oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000
- Administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of Design Engineer and/or Design Team Leader.
- Key accountabilities include performing these duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Electrical Engineering Degree, with experience in Electrical or I&C engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in related field. Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred
- proven knowledge of performing design work in areas of controllers and power systems and Balance of previous experience in doing detailed design work and proven effectiveness in DTL role
- OPG Design Engineer qualified preferred.
- Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, experience with engineering oversight functions