Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Engineer/Technical Officer
Resume Due Date: July 10th (5:00PM EST).
Number of Vacancies: 2
Project: 2017-2018 NWDE
Duration: 1 year
Location: (1) Pickering and (1) Tiverton, Ontario
- Support Projects, where the design work is being led by the Nuclear Waste Design Engineering Department (as opposed to being assigned to 'Plant Design Projects'). For example, the design of nuclear waste storage and transportation containers to work to support the Darlington Refurbishment and Bruce Major Component Replacement projects requires specialized expertise within NWDE. Other Project design work includes replacement of overhead doors in the Low and Intermediate Level Waste storage buildings, and refurbishment of used fuel transporters.
- Demonstrated design experience in either mechanical or electrical engineering is required for these positions.
- Engineering Degree, from recognized and qualified educational institution.
- Registered Professional Engineer, Ontario (active license)
- Preferred Discipline: Mechanical, Electrical, I&C