Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Human Reliability Manager
Resume Due Date: July 13, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Human Performance
Duration: 1 year
Location: Pickering, Ontario
- In the area of Human Performance and Teamwork:
- Mentor the Human Performance Manager
- Perform Human Performance oversight and monitor all human performance management processes as well as the implementation of human performance initiative on behalf of the accountable manager.
- Coach and mentor leadership staff to promote the principles of human performance
- Support the development of site specific human performance indicators to enable management to effectively monitor results and make the necessary changes to promote Human Performance Improvement
- Collaborate with outside agencies such as INPO, WANO and industry peers in order to accelerate OPG-Nuclear's progress in Human Performance
- Empower line organizations with tools, tactics and approaches to correct human performance issues, including addressing barriers to teamwork
- Develop and implement long term objectives and programs for assigned staff to maintain or improve the level of performance in key areas such as personnel errors, personnel safety, radiation exposure, productivity, and manpower development.
- Oversee and assist in the development and delivery of training to ensure that it supports line expectations with respect to human performance principles.
- Carry out benchmarking initiatives in support of excellence in human performance for Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering.
- Support line in the integration of the Human Performance plan with the performance improvement model.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a team environment
- Ability to work with teams and help resolve team issues/conflict/human performance issues
- Knowledge of Culture Change processes
- Knowledge and demonstration of the INPO Fundamentals of Human Performance
- Demonstrate leadership abilities in Human Reliability and Human Performance processes
- Ability to develop and conduct training in the area of Human Performance