Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer/Officer
Resume Due Date: July 18, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Project: Pickering Plant Design Mechanical Support
Duration: 2 years and 9 months
Location: Pickering, Ontario (1675 Montgomery Park Road)
- Performing the duties of a Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to:
- Plant modifications (including Non-Identical Component Replacement) as per N-PROC-MP-0090
- Oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000
- IOP Work Order Hold Resolution per N-PROC-MA-0022
- Action Request resolution relating to management, SCR, and Regulatory actions.
- The function of this position will also include administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of Design Engineer.
- Key accountabilities include performing these duties to expected high standards of quality, safety, and providing results as per commitments.
- P.Eng (Preferred)
- DE Qualification in TIMS II – QUAL 33685 (Preferred)
- ASME Section III – Appendix XXIII Qualified (Preferred)
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- 8+ years of experience in Design Engineering working with Mechanical Systems, Structures, and Components
- Knowledge of fuel handling systems (Preferred)
- Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, experience with oversight functions