Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Field Shift Operating Supervisor
Resume Due Date: July 21, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Nuclear Refurbishment Ops & Mtce
Duration: 2 years
- Interface with vendor partners on the progress of planned work and initiate corrective actions to keep work on schedule.
- Report on refurbishment field activities to assist in maximizing production and minimizing outage time without compromising worker safety.
- Advise in the solution of work problems, and coordinate work with other groups.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained, and that information is accurately and effectively carried over from one shift to the next.
- Keep the Joint Venture Shift Supervisor up to date with respect to possible causes, actions taken, required status of the refurbishment unit and obtain advice as required.
- Obtain assistance from maintenance groups to initiate appropriate corrective action to repair defective equipment.
- Requires experience in a nuclear facility.
- Requires experience in a supervisory capacity at the Field Shift Operating Supervisor level or equivalent to handle, plan, organize and control work activities to meet established objectives and concurrent projects.
- Requires experience to understand, apply, and utilize Operating Policies and Procedures, station reference plans, radiological and conventional safety procedures, regulations, work protection and Quality Assurance (QA) standards, communications tools, etc., as needed to effectively perform work function.
- Requires sound practical experience of planning and work management skills to be familiar with the accountabilities of a project leader.
- Requires experience with contract administration to influence and coordinate the work of mixed services personnel, contractors and vendors through the phases of planning, organizing, scheduling and execution of maintenance work, and to motivate same to integrate their efforts and attain optimal work performance.