Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contract – Executive Advisor
Resume Due Date: August 25, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Pickering Nuclear
Duration: 1 year
- Reporting directly to the Site VP, this role will support the SVP Pickering Nuclear in achieving business goals and providing direction to the site through leadership, coordination, and infrastructure support and supporting the assessment of site functions and plant operation.
- This includes the delivery of strategies and programs for performance improvement and organizational learning processes and tools, Outage Optimization, WANO, OSART, Regulatory/Licensing Application Processes, Extension of Plant Operations, including the management oversight of corrective actions assuring consistency with the licensing basis and safe operating envelope.
- Nuclear experience with a good understanding of the Nuclear Station Operation within a fleet
- Previous Plant Manager, Director of Operations and Maintenance or Site Director of a CANDU multi-unit facility
- Good understanding of the regulatory process for plant operation and licensing with the CNSC
- Extensive experience in the WANO evaluation process as an Organizational Effectiveness Team Leader and as a Station Counterpart in Organizational Effectiveness
- Broad understanding of the challenges faced by the nuclear industry. Acquired via experience as a member of the Vendor/Supplier community transmissions and or multi-utility experience
- Experience with large projects within Nuclear facilities
- Previously licensed as a Shift Manger/Control Room Shift Supervisor/Authorized Nuclear Operator
- A professional engineer or equivalent experience