Our client is currently seeking a Dynamic Business Analyst in Edmonton.
- Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capture, analyze and document change management business readiness requirements (documentation, communication, training, change management (people) and support the communication and delivery of these requirements to our primary stakeholders.
- Perform stakeholder interviewing to understand current process and gather new requirements.
- Present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Resolve complex requirements conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement
- Identify and manage/support business implementation tasks.
- Identify and document project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Plan, gather information, develop, organize, write and edit process, procedures, standards and training documentation.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop required user documentation and tools (i.e., checklists) to support changes.
- 5+ year's experience in a similar role.
- Oil & Gas experience an asset.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.