Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in Mississauga, ON for Permanent role.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Develop engineering business in line with current strategy to increase company presence
- Prospect new potential clients
- Present, negotiate and conclude with clients, including EPCM (engineering, procurement, construction and management) type of contracts or parts of it.
- Follow up with clients along the execution of a project
- Negotiate potential contract adaptations of extensions when needed
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Liaise internally with other company departments such as Finance, Project Management, Project Engineering and Procurement
- Consulting engineering experience or OEM
- Work Experience of minimum 10 to 15 years in engineering consulting with experience in sales
- An engineering degree with P.Eng certification (preferred)
- Exposure to large scale industrial construction projects (Oil & Gas) would be an advantage
- Strong business focus
- Negotiating skills, presentation skill and long-term relationship building are all competencies which need to be well developed for this role