Long term contract opportunities.
We are seeking Jr, Intermediate and Senior design with nuclear experience.
- Provide design engineering documentation, including engineering specifications, procedures, and drawings.
- Prepare design work packages.
- Adhere to specific governance, processes and guidelines used to prepare/revise engineering and project documentation.
- Conduct field work (Walk downs) to validate assumptions for ongoing assignments, and to provide technical support/oversight for execution activities.
- Interface with OPG/DNGD
- Prepare/revise design packages.
- Interface with stakeholders on technical matters.
- I&C, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil
- 4 year university degree in engineering, preferable with discipline of instrumentation and control, civil, or electrical engineering
- 5+ years DE Qualified
- Preference for DTL,MTL
- Nuclear experience required, ideally on the Darlington Refurbishment project.
- ECC Process knowledge and Design experience
- P.Eng is preferred