Over the last few years, our client has gone through unprecedented growth within the chemical and petrochemical fields, as well as in refining and storage terminals. It is also enjoying a great deal of expertise in the mineral and metallurgical sector. Our EPCM client (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management) is a one-stop service working with reputable large companies in all industries mentioned above
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Follow and manage Project work scope
- Preparation of industrial electrical, control and instrumentation designs and related documents.
- Preparation of procurement specifications and test plans, vendor document reviews, construction supervision and participating in the commissioning of systems, off and on site.
- The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of (Load Flow, Power Factor Correction, Protective Device Coordination, Short Circuit, Arc Flash, and Ground Grid, as a minimum).
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Professional engineer designation
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in specific electrical industrial design
- Heavy Industrial Experience (Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil, Gas and-or mineral, mining, metallurgy).
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Thorough understanding of codes, governing regulations and industry practices;
- Project conceptual and detailed design and/or consulting engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail
Here are a few benefits of joining the company
- Competitive salary
- Private insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Sick days
- Attractive career opportunities
- Corporate flexibility and promotion of autonomy and initiative
- Numerous challenges
- Sustainable development
- Continuous training
- “Zero Accident” OHS program