Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
Looking for Clerk – Analyst who has following skills and can work in Oshawa, Ontario.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Works with high level of confidentiality
- Assists in gathering and analyzing data
- Prepares data on charts and diagrams
- Searches out and corrects inconsistent data
- Writes reports and summaries of findings
- Monitors and audits reports to assure accuracy
- Attends meetings/disseminates information
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Proficiency with COE applications
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
- Ability to organize, plan, and documents tasks
- Knowledge of technology in areas to which assigned
- Three-five years work experience
- Two years college or equivalent training