You’re an experienced…looking for your next (or your first) contract
Ready for your next contract?
Want to work with an agency that treats you well? That has a contractor success team dedicated to helping you through your employment experience?
We’re Ian Martin Group and we’re that agency. And today we’re looking Mechanical Engineer I for a contract in the Healthcare industry.
You became a contractor so you could tackle only the most unique, challenging, and high paying jobs on the market.
This is one of those jobs.
Were looking for recently graduated or 1 year or more experienced candidate:
- Engineering Prototype Processing and Coordination
- Process, document, transport, and prepare prototype parts throughout the engineering laboratory and manufacturing environment.
- Design carts, assembly fixtures, and parts storage devices.
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Industrial engineering
- Some basic experience, but fresh out of school is ok, this could work well for someone looking to get a year of GE work on their resume for the future. IF that is the case, would need to have a senior
- design project on the resume where they designed something mechanically oriented.
- Hands on experience a major plus
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual that looking for a fast-paced environment
You’ve spent a lifetime working for other people. Now it’s time to build the career you want.
The world is a sandbox. Put your skills to use and play in it the way you want to play.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.