Our Public Client is looking for a .NET Developer to participate on a 7 month contract in St. John's, Newfoundland.
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution
- 7+ years of relevant experience in this role
- Experience with supporting and completing enhancements to production applications and provide examples.
- Experience programming with ASP.NET and Visual Studio C# and provide examples.
- Experience working with complex, multi-tier, object-oriented application development environments and provide examples.
- Experience designing/maintaining normalized data structures within multiple schemas and provide examples.
- Experience in building and maintaining Oracle Stored Procedures and provide examples.
- Knowledge of system table structures and PL/SQL developer software.
- Experience with MS Reporting Services and provide examples.
- Experience implementing/supporting security matrix, code filters, and business rules in an application and provide examples.
- Provide examples of work assignments that required strong communications skills (written and oral).
- Experience supporting applications and clients that manage grants and funding agreements to organizations or individuals, provides internet self-service capability, case management and financial integration to produce cheques. Highlight previous experience with the LaMPSS system.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.