We have an immediate opening for a Senior .Net Developer role for a 12-month assignment in Edmonton, Alberta.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
We are looking for a .Net with Telerik/Kendo developer. A developer, who can work remotely and independently. A person that is self-motivated and self-directing. A person with experience in developing .NET web-based application from start to finish.
The following AMS tasks/responsibilities are required of the .NET AMS Support Analyst:
- Develop, test and implement changes or enhancements.
- Appropriately manage Project Manager Expectations on assigned tasks.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks; report back to PM on any challenges with estimates
- Be able to priorities tasks and update PM on any issues
- Analyze user requirements for changes or enhancements.
- Provide regular status updates to the Project Manager.
- Maintain and create system documentation.
- Must be able to work in a self-sufficient manner and must be a good team player.
- Must possess a commitment to high quality deliverables.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with both clients and team members.
Mandatory Skills Matrix Years of Experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills Must have a quality-oriented mindset to product quality deliverables Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience using .NET/Telerik/Kendo Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience using AngularJS Min 5 years
- Hands-on experience with front-end development with UX design skills Min 5 years
- Hands-on experience with Web Services Min 4 Years
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server. Min 5 Years
- Experience providing application development services Min 4 Years
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) Min 4 Years
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure Min 4 Years
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude Min 6 Years
- Experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating Use Case Specifications. Min 4 Years
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Min 5 Years
Desirable Skills Matrix Years of Experience
- Current ITIL Foundation certification
- Recent Experience with public facing applications and application support Min 3 Years
- Mandatory skill–‘Recognized education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
AngularJS is an added skill to the existing skills needed (.Net, Telerik).
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.