Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Telecom clients in Anchorage, Alaska is seeking a Network Engineer to support their team.
- Develop network architecture and services designs with the best architecture available to support our customer's services.
- Produce network implementation and migration plans.
- Configure equipment and services.
- Test and support networks in various stages of deployment.
- Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best practices.
- Formulate network management strategies.
- ALU service routers 7750 SR, 7705
- SRA or NRS or CCIE Certification
BS / MS degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent.
We encourage you to apply directly to us at www.ianmartin.com to ensure that your resume is viewed and responded to by the appropriate recruitment representative.
We take diversity seriously here at the Ian Martin Group. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
All applications are reviewed and will be responded to.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.