Do you want to work for a company deploying technological talent on the frontlines?
What if they made products that enriched lives every day?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
We represent an Information Technology Company and are urgently seeking a Procurement Specialist for a 9-month contract assignment at Gloucester, Ottawa.
Below is the JD:
- Must clearly demonstrate 6 months experience within the past 2 years of procurement management within the federal government.
- Must clearly demonstrate experience utilising MS Office product suite applications, to include, MS Office, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience using a standard PC in a Windows environment.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Manage section expenditure spreadsheet in MS Excel
- Keep track of all procurement by ensuring all orders are logged and kept up to date in expenditure sheet
- Utilize Assyt ticketing tool to process requests for procurement
- Ensure all procurement falls within Government guidelines and Green procurement rules and regulations
- Deal with vendors requesting quotes for hardware/software
- Processing procurement files to completion with vendors ensuring payment of invoices are processed in time so procurement file can be closed.
- Keep management up to date with all procurement files when required.
If the JD matches your profile, please apply.