Our Public Client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to participate on a 9 month project in St. John's, Newfoundland. This assignment is for 100% allocation of their time up to December 31, 2018 and a 50% allocation thereafter.
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in computer science or management from a recognized institution.
- 7+ years Project Manager experience – Preferably with a recognized professional certification.
- Experience with oversight of Medium to Large-scale projects, and/or oversight of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Understanding of industry best practices in project management, application development, solution delivery, and systems integration.
- Experience working with clients collaboratively on the design, development, testing and implementation of systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required. Describe how the resource meets this requirement.
- Skills in facilitation and negotiation.
- Experience with data conversion and provide examples of projects that included data conversion where the proposed resource was the Project Manager responsible.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”