On behalf of our client, we are looking for a senior level (7+ yrs) to join their team of construction professionals.
The project manager for all aspects of project planning, management, team leadership/mentoring, and client relations. This will also include managing the entire project life cycle working closely with the team to ensure projects are efficiently executed, within budget, while meeting targets and client expectations
Duties include planning, start up documents and permits, scheduling, cost management including budgeting and accounting, estimates, compliance, quality management, contract administration, providing technical direction, resolving issues, and client relations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 7 years of construction project management experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated exceptional client relationship building and customer service skills
- Experience with commercial interiors, leasehold improvements and tenant fit-outs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results driven
- An influential leader who embraces the value of team spirit!
- Bachelors degree is highly desired
- PMP certification is an asset
- Valid drivers license, Class G