If you have the following skills, connect with us.
About the Position:
Responsible for the planning, delivery, management and process governance of the Gas Complex Capital Projects to ensure they are developed in a least cost, fit for purpose manner in order to improve long term project robustness, requirements, costs and timescales. Ensure the optimization of design and development, considering the alignment of resources (people, materials, access, permissions) with clear cost and time ranges at the front end of project and program lifecycles. Provide leadership and guidance to Project Development team Leads and key stakeholders to ensure adherence to the Complex Capital Delivery process, highest standards of health, safety, environmental, security and quality.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in natural gas operations engineering, project management, utility construction or equivalent relevant experience.
- A Bachelors degree required in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience in all aspects of utility natural gas construction operations. Masters degree in engineering discipline, MBA or relevant equivalent preferred.
- Preference given to candidates with a Professional Engineers license and/or Certified Project Management Professional.
- Considerable proven experience leading or direct project development and design including milestone management, resourcing, affordability, risk management, reporting and possess team leadership and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership, influencing, change management, personal initiative, integrity and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of natural gas system operations, engineering, environmental, engineering economics, and familiarity with legal, purchasing, and utility accounting regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints. Bottom-line oriented, budget conscious, metric/measurement driven.